Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Random Updates

Look what I found!!











I found peanut butter in Iguazu! It's not as good as the real stuff, there's a lot of sugar in it, but it's a good substitute for what I've been craving! I finished the jar in a week, dipping everything in it: apples, carrots, cookies, chocolate...


Big News!!!









When I came back from Spring Break, the TV in my house had been moved from my host mom's bedroom to the living room. This means that the weather is starting to warm up here, which means that the Argentinians will start getting out of bed more and will do less "hacer fiaca"-ing.


Entertainment in the Park
 I always see these groups of rollerbladers in the park on my way to class. They set up a line of cones and then do really cool tricks in between the cones, on one foot, backwards, etc. They all hang out in the middle of the path and take turns doing tricks. It's really cool. My pictures stalking abilities didn't get me the best picture, but you can kind of tell they are skating through the cones.


Got my Official Visa!
 It's a couple pieces of paper stapled together. Looks like I could've printed this up myself. I don't even get anything to put in my passport.




No comments:

Post a Comment