Saturday, August 3, 2013

Champ Status

This is the second day in a row that I've gotten home from the bars at 5 am. It's only our second weekend here and it's definitely starting to feel normal to stay out this late. I'm barely even tired. In Denver, staying out til 5 is champ status, at least for me. Here, getting home at 5 means that you are the first to leave the bars, while everyone else is still there and raging on. I even felt a little guilty being the first to leave at 5. I guess it's just not normal to leave the club until the sun comes back out and all the restaurants open again for breakfast. Apparently we are supposed to go to Mr. Dog's when we are done with the boliches to get corn dogs for breakfast. I'll work my way up to that.
                                                                      Boliche pictures

2 comments: